Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Owl love you forever! Happy Halloween!

IMG_1113

Peanut had an absolutely fantastic birthday party today.

We really have the most amazing family and friends.

There were so many people at the party I didn't really get to spend much time with any one person...
so I just wanted to say thank you all so much!

IMG_1108

Peanut was a trooper and we didn't have a single meltdown.

The kids all did great in their costumes, despite the heat.

I had to take off his undershirt, socks and shoes but he really didn't seem to mind the costume.

He was being really cute in the picture above... until he pulled the mask back and snapped it on my face.

Picnik collage

He had a great time and I'll be blogging about the party this week.
The cupcakes and the party!

Pictures, pictures and more pictures!!

I pulled together costumes for B and I at the last minute.
Really last minute as I made B's shirt last night at around 10 pm.

Oh I can't wait to show you pictures of the kids.
For now I'll have to sort thru the 383 pictures I took today
and see whats left after all the blurry pictures of the kids.

What are you up to for Halloween?

IMG_1105


From Mama Owl, Baby Owl and Daddy Tree,
A Very Happy Halloween!!

13 comments:

  1. eeeeeek! I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Can you believe it's been a year? WOW! Those costumes are fabulous! I LOVE THEM---that's a lot of felt! So creative---I can't wait to see pictures of your precious occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costumes! Happy Birthday, Peanut! I can't believe he is a year old already. Seems like yesterday that you were getting married!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love me some OWLS! YAY!!! You win. Cutest costume EVAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEYOND ADORABLE!!!! AH!!! Your little owl is so so so cute!! And the feet! Perfection! B was a TREE!!!! I'm dying that he was a tree!! For the owl! AHahahha!! So awesome. The perfect little owl momma. You rock lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen a cuter theme!! That is so cute- you are WAY crafty girlfriend. I can't wait to see the rest of your photos.... I know they are going to be darling. I had to laugh when I saw that comment about the heat, I forget that other parts of the world aren't cold and rainy sometimes. Ha!

    Happy Halloween girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest little Owl family I ever did see. Such an amazing party. Every detail was perfect!

    I am officially hiring you to plan my kids birthdays for the next, oh I don't know, 10 years, mmmkay? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh that is the cutest costume EVAH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Peanut! I don't know how you do it but you continually to get cuter and cuter. And I can't believe a year ago I was watching twitter non-stop for updates on your arrival. My how time flies!

    Happy Hallowe'en to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your little peanut! He is growing up so quick, he is just darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Dawn, you've set the bar impossibly high. Peanut will be wanting the whole live farm animals for bday #2! By the way, I love everything you did, but especially the last photo of the family. The way the mask sits over your bangs, you look like you have Groucho Marx eyebrows! How 'bout a hearty "bwah hah hah hah HAH!!!" xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh sooo cute! I love that you all dressed up! B as a tree with his owls! Too Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips