Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 8, 2011

A few days of fall

Picnik collage

The day after we got back from Sacramento it was cold and rainy.

It was the first day it really felt like fall.

B stayed home with Peanut (who had a cold from to much partying... or too much shoe-licking)
while I ran errands.

Isn't it amazing how easy it is to run errands without hauling a little one in and out of the car?!
I made 9 different stops in 2 hours.  

Picnik collage

Anyway, with the cold weather and the idea of snuggling in for the rest of the day,
I figured it was a good time to go thru our boxes of clothes
and pull out the next size and season.

We've been lucky enough to get clothes from my nephew 
as well as new clothes/gifts from friends and family.

These days are always fun for me because I feel the need to try things on Peanut.

Why are hats so cute on babies?

Not that this is a baby hat.
The size reads size 2T-3T.

Mmmm hmmm.

Picnik collage

Peanut thought daddy's beanie was pretty funny too.

We snuggled and had soup and generally made the apartment a disaster.
He is into everything and thinks NO! actually means GO FASTER!

What are we going to do about Christmas?

IMG_9829

By the way, it absolutely is not fall without THESE cookies.

I'm seriously, a bit of fall in every bite.

IMG_9831

Pumpkin Pecan Cookies with Brown Sugar Butter Frosting

The cookie itself is light and cakey and the frosting adds the perfect amount of sweetness.

Go make them now.

4 comments:

  1. So cute!!! B and little B!!! Yes, love the hats too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute in his hat! Christmas will be so much fun with him this year. I bet you can't wait:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummmy... I wonder if I could substitute almond flour and make those things gluten free?? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure that picture would have made an awesome Old Navy commercial, just saying! I love that likes wearing hats. My niece and nephew used to bawl even though they looked so cute in them. They just have no fashion sense. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips