Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

2 Little Lemurs

IMG_9942

You know it doesn't have to actually be Halloween for me to dress up the Peanut.

I figure I only have so much time to dress him up in whatever I want...
and my friend Gina gave me this costume in the beginning of the year (or was it the end of last).

Picnik collage

I didn't get any pictures of Peanut's gorgeous tail...
as we were having issues with the crawling/walking aspect in this.

And it may have been a smudge small, length-wise adding to the awkwardness.

He didn't seem to mind it a bit.

I suppose he's used to these kinds of shenanigans by now!

We saw this awesome lemur at the Sacramento Zoo.
Don't you just want to pet them?

Picnik collage

I'm going to be completely honest and say that my favorite picture is the 3rd.

Let's get a closer look at that expression....

IMG_9998

It's like I caught him changing or something.

Poor lemur, can't ever get any privacy around there.

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. it's all i can say. he's beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how cute that child is. My word.

    And what's UP with no peanut in his little owl costume?? That's a cliffhanger right there!

    Hey I was trying to find then name of that book you recommended not so very long ago but apparently I didn't save that email... do you remember which one it was?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! That lemur's expression just made my day. And Peanut!! That first photo could melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great on him! Once again, I can't help but love your blog. Like, seriously. Can't wait to see the Owl live and in person. Jake's coming as Animal from the Muppets. That ought to be interesting...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips