Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I hear wedding bells

Dawn Wedding 058


Today I'm off to Tina's bridal shower!

It's such a very exciting time and I just love seeing her so happy.


I'm sure I'll be sharing pictures of her shower and the desserts that will be there.
You can expect full coverage after the weekend!

IMG_5087


Remember what Tina got me for my bridal shower last year?
The "conservative" lingerie and the tickler.

I'm still deciding if I'd like to find a way to really embarass her today.

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I say embarrass her! But I may be a little biased heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it!! (nicely, of course!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember, you have my permission to avoid all party games. If I can do it then so can you. Tell them you are pregnant and it isn't good for the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite shower gift was sexy perfume, frilly undies, and a Barry White CD. Bow-chicka-chicka-bow-boooowwwwwww.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips