Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 16, 2009

I should have been a beagle

IMG_1196

Ever have those days you just don't feel like doing anything?

You don't want to think about obligations, your never-ending to do list, errands that need to be run or bills that need to be paid.

IMG_1195

Well, you should have been a beagle. Particularly a beagle named Gingerbread that resides at my parents house. Then you could just stare out the window while you lay in a pile of newly washed bedding.

When you get sleepy you could just get up and crawl under the covers and place your head on a soft pillow. You wouldn't think about all the things you have to do because... well... you don't have to do them.

IMG_1198

If you felt like it you could simply snuggle down under the covers and drift off to sleep. After all, you're Gingerbread and that is your job, isn't it?

IMG_1197

Ginger and I hope you have a restful weekend. I think we all know she will.

19 comments:

  1. Ah the life of Ginger. It's tough but someone has to step up to the plate and do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gingerbread! Love that name ... It's a dog's life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable dog and perfect name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me want to go back to bed right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm melting, I'm melting! I wish I could spend the weekend snuggling with Ginger. I'm reading a book right now called Mornings with Barney. A true story about a stray beagle and a morning newscaster who became local celebrities working together. It's bringing back lots of memories of my boy Brooks the Beagle. I think he would have liked Ginger! : )

    ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so feeling ya this morning. Hope Ginger realizes what a good thing she's got going for her! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks like she has totally velvety ears. I would keep her up all night playing with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should have been a beagle too...she has the LIFE! Seriously...I don't even get the sheets washed for me, yet alone sleep in them all day...happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay got my honest scrap done finally, Thanks again. Wanted to tell you I think Gingerbread and PW's Charlie would be a rocking pair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Andrea, Ginger would love it! She wants nothing more in life than to snuggle up next to someone and go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dogs have wonderful jobs...but wouldn't you get bored after awhile? Well, I guess that's when you go and nag your owner to play outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is how I felt this morning. I plan on doing just this tomorrow too. I love the name Gingerbread. I grew up with 2 beagles so they have a SPECIAL spot in my heart. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. gingerbreads got it made! haha! ;P

    i dont know much about breast cancer, but i'm guessing that you beat it? :) i commend you for not getting offended when the little girl said that! hahaha! ;P they are just so innocent, it's hard to get mad sometimes!

    have a happy weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like Gingerbread's life! That is what I wanted to do today!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did that this week, and come look what happened!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think Ginger's brothers live at my house.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips