Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Little B and his little bee

IMG_8057

It seems as though every day with the Peanut (also known around here as Little B) is a new adventure. Watching someone learn and grow is an incredible experience.

IMG_8040

We have this leetle bee over his changing pad that has quickly become Peanuts friend.

It takes a moment after we put Peanut down and then he spots the leetle bee.

IMG_8044

Oh hello my friend! Are you talking to me?!

IMG_8045

oooaaaaaaoooooo

He tries and tries and eventually we get a little sound out of that mouth. It involves vigorous kicks and rapid arm movement but the sound eventually comes.

squeak, coo, gurgle, screech

IMG_8053

Oh Little Bee, you sure are funny!

That crazy tongue gets in the way sometimes.

How do you work this thing anyway?

IMG_8055

Oh the stories this Little Bee tells!

10 minutes of entertainment here people. 10 whole minutes.

IMG_8062

It might have been longer but daddy couldn't stand the cuteness and had to go in for a kiss and a nuzzle.

IMG_8063

Daddy that tickles!

I swear, I could watch him for hours and hours... and then subject you to hundreds of pictures taken within seconds of each other.

Maybe even thousands.

If you thought this was cute you should see Peanut with his friend leetle Bird that lives at grandma and grandpa's house. I'm pretty sure it is Peanut's best friend as I've never seen his face light up the way it does with Little Bird.

Is there anything cuter than a baby's smile?

17 comments:

  1. Just wait for the first giggle... Oh my!

    He is just fab - super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! ,,,and so cute with Dad!!! luvuallbye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little B is the Cutest Baby Ever! Can I hold him? Just for a minute?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove those baby smiles! He is so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing pictures like this make me wish I could do it all over again with my three kids. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh he's smiling and making faces...swoon. Just want to squeeze him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is just a delight! I am so glad that you are enjoying every moment because it goes by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think he looks a lot like you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is just too precious. I love your description of Peanut's baby talk... I felt like I was right there watching him with leetle bee :) This is the only "grandparenting" I have right now... so I'm just eating this up. Thank you for sharing your precious little Peanut! hugs from the farm... tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh dawn! he is sooooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Dawn, he is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't even have words, except this made my heart so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. TOO CUTE! I think your faithful fans would like some video of this event...hint, hint...

    ReplyDelete
  14. His skin is so gorgeous. Ah, there is nothing like baby skin. And there's nothing like having a baby in the house to make every little moment seem fresh as a miracle. Enjoy these wonderful moments, and don't forget to share!

    JAXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just want to kiss his little face!! (they baby. Not the husband. Just to be clear. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Leetle bee. How sweet he is! :-) There really is nothing better than a baby's smile.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips