Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Way up high!

IMG_4603

We've had a busy couple of days and Peanut has been getting over his cold. He still has that lingering cough but he's a happy boy as usual.

I'm heading over to a friend's house today to meet her newborn baby girl. I can't wait.

Before then I'll drop Peanut off at my parents house.

Something about that picture just makes me laugh.
 I think it may represent the way he is treated over there :)

Peanut loves it when grandpa holds him waaaay up high!

7 comments:

  1. He is just adorable!! And that pic of him with your Dad--so precious. Such love there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he's on a pedestal for sure! And who wouldn't put him there?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute with Grandpa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore that kid. You too. Miss you...sorry I'm so out of touch! Possibly going to Disneyland this fall...you up for meeting up somewhere mehbeh? :) Talk to ya later...

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is going to seem like this GIANT BABY after you see a newborn today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pic. Grandpas are very special. He's a lucky boy! : )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips