Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 28, 2011

2nd Annual Visit with the kids


Our niece and nephew arrived this morning from Sacramento!

They'll be staying with us until Sunday night and we'll be galavanting all around Orange County.

We spent a great day at the Aquarium (which I'll be posting pictures of soon)

and the kids have kept Peanut entertained all day long.

He's never been this (over)stimulated before in his life :)


Jordyn helped me make Peanut's dinner (recipe on dandy baby shortly)

and then fed him dinner.

Alex read him several books and did try feeding Peanut a bite or two.

I think he realized it's not actually that fun.

Alex is a bit freaked out by the amount of drool Peanut is producing these days.

It's like having babysitter's for the weekend!  :P

6 comments:

  1. Awww! The kiddos have all gotten so big. I was just remembering your posts from their last visit. Time has flown right on by! Have a great full of fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! They are so cute and I'll bet a big help....

    have fun with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he looks so clean with them feeding him...ha! maybe they should be the official meal team. have fun with your fam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl... bad bloggy friend checking in!! :) These are darling photos... and by the way- it looks like that child is growing up way too fast... pretty soon he's going to be enrolling in preschool!!

    I think you need to have another now. :) I"m sorry.. I can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! We really enjoyed seeing Jordyn, Alex and many other cousins earlier this month in Sac and missed you guys!! We will have to try to make it down to SoCal sometime soon. Have fun at Disney!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I remember when they visited last year and you were waddling around with your Peanut bump! How sweet. We are going to the Monterey Bay aquarium next month, I can't wait! It's so much fun.

    I can't wait until my niece and nephew are old enough to visit on their own, and old enough to babysit! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips