Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 5, 2010

Second Cousins

IMG_7074

Yesterday Peanut had his first playdate. I introduced you to his 2nd cousin back in July when he was born. This is my nephew's son and his only exposure to Peanut before now were the kicks he could feel thru my tummy when I held him.

IMG_7065

Skinny baby legs! On the left you have my parents 1st great-grandchild and on the right you have their 10th grandchild... amazing.

IMG_7091

I love their hands in this picture.

IMG_7093

They are a little less than 3 1/2 months apart and I can't wait to see them grow together.

IMG_7097

We should take advantage of the time we have with them when they aren't getting into trouble :)

13 comments:

  1. Oh just lovely!!!! Jemima has a cousin who is 6 weeks older than her. They're going to be best mates whether they like it or not!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for them! They will totally be buds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so blessed to have one another. Yes, you should probably be prepared for just about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How PRESH! My kids have no cousins their age, it's kind of sad! But, we have lots of friends so I suppose they'll survive. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cute!!! Love all the pictures! luvuallbye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet!! They will be fast friend girl!

    I hope you're surviving! I sent ya an email... I hope your head is above water this first week or so. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that they are holding hands. They are going to be the best of buds. Can you imagine the fun they are going to have together?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet!! And adorable, both of them. Thanks for sharing - needed this dose of sweetness right this very moment :) -Tammy p.s. and Congratulations!! If I hadn't said that already :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing. And such a blessing that you had them so close together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes...too soon they will be up to all sorts of plotting, building, and probably some destruction! I have a son and my sister-in-law has a son who are three months apart. When they were babies, my son (who is older) was a giant, chubby guy next to his scrawny newborn cousin...now they are opposite, and my son is so little compared to his very tall cousin! It's so fun to see them when they are together (family holiday times...we live far apart). It will bring a lot of joy to watch the boys grow up together!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the skinny wrinkled leggies!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips