Friday, February 10, 2012

Just let me eat.


Peanut just wants to eat.  
He keeps signing more as I ask him questions.

He's a pretty patient kid.

PS Does anyone know why videos seem to look like crap when you upload thru blogger?  
Are there any alternatives besides youtube?


  1. Gosh he is growing so fast! What a cutie!

  2. Wow he has really clear words! And he signs "more" exactly like my E, finger to palm :)

  3. that is one smart Peanut you've got there! I really want to teach my Roo sign language. You'll have to share your tips. I can't believe how articulate Peanut is. What a cutiepie!!

  4. He is talking REALLY well for his age!!! What a cutie! Have you tried Vimeo? I usually use Youtube, but I know a lot of bloggers love Vimeo. (I think that's how it's spelled)

  5. He is talking so good!!!! Such a cutie pie.


Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips