Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 1, 2011

Next up- Disneyland

Picnik collage

We're still recovering over here from all our time partying with Jordyn &Alex (Peanut's cousins).

We managed to go the the aquarium, Disneyland, the beach, the pool and visit with some family in 4 days.

And today Peanut and I started swim lessons.

But we'll be back really soon with some pictures from Peanut's first Disney trip...
including a few lovely shots of his first ride.

5 comments:

  1. can't wait to read and see pictures of your lil Peanut learning to swim. Sounds like so much fun. Aw Disneyland! It's been such a long time since my last adventure there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swim lessons?! Are those the lessons that teach babies/toddlers to float, in case they fall into a pool? I've heard of those...they sound neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Love Disneyland, we are going in a couple of weeks but leaving E with Nana. We also had E in swim lessons this summer, for us it was mostly just getting her used to the water- but she had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww... What a great summer you and the Peanut are having. That's a gorgeous package you have there, my friend. I've been a blogging slacker lately because I am on a long trip of my own. We're in Arizona now and I have a bit of time on the computer - finally! I was having withdrawls from being away from my blogger buddies so long, I tell you. I hope your summer gets better and better as it wears on. Love to you and yours. Kiss that sweet boy for me, please.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips