Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's just not summer without watermelon

Picnik collage

Peanut is discovering very early on that summer isn't complete without the refreshing taste of watermelon.

Picnik collage

He loves his watermelon so much that taking it away from him...
even just briefly to remove some seeds results in the most pathetic of faces.

IMG_7649

But once the watermelon is back, all is right with the world.

P.S.  My apologies for the missing pictures in some of my recent posts.
I've just now figured out that erasing photos in my iPhotos 
results in losing them in my flickr account as the 2 are synchronized.  Ugh.

6 comments:

  1. You're right....summer and watermelon go together....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last picture--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cry when we run out of watermelon, too! jkjk

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're right and i haven't had any yet! WHAT?? i need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that little face. (Actually I was going more like, "Ooohhhh.. da widdle face..." Pathetic, I know. I just felt I should come clean with my baby talking to Peanut.)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips