Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The sun is shining

IMG_9189

We've spent the last few day in Franz Josef, a quaint little town at the base of the Franz Josef glacier. I have posts backing up right and left. I'm going thru memory cards like you wouldn't believe.

But for now I'll share a few more pictures from the walk around Huka Falls.

IMG_9193

The sun was shining thru the branches over head and landing on these little flowers.

IMG_9192

And these fluffy things were whispering in the breeze.

IMG_9184

I was having a hard time walking.

IMG_9176

Because its hard to walk while you look through your camera when its zoomed as far as it will go.

IMG_9181

But I had to try and capture a piece of nature opening up to the sun.

IMG_9177

~sigh~

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, peaceful walk. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

    ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, D. (I never know if I should call you Dawn or Dandy!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! Makes me long for Spring :) -Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips