Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

NZ Milford Sound

The end of our trip is near, I'm trying not to think about heading back to reality. I have SO much to show you and catch you up on. Just wait until I tell you about the Maori culture and you'll love the glacier hike.

Today we are out on a cruise through the Milford Sound. This was one of the excursions that drew me to New Zealand in the first place. If all works out I'll be checking in with you later but for now join us on a virtual tour of the Fiordlands!

New Zealand Part I from ian Hanna on Vimeo.



Isn't it so amazing?!

10 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! It looks like you are having a wonderful time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavenly...can't wait to see your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After all your wonderful posts about your honeymoon to New Zealand, I am wanting to find a way to get there some day just to see the beauty of all the wonders you've shared with all of us.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely video... I love the quality on the Vimeo stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing! what a great honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear all about it. Beautiful photos - all of them!

    What a way to begin a marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Can't wait to see all the pictures and here all the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful - now I really want to go there. Seeing the animation with the globe really put it into perspective for me just how far away NZ is! Thanks so much for sharing. Hope you'll have lots more photos & stories to share when you get back... I'm greedy that way :) -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! I gotta go there sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips