Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The honeymoon is over

Today is our last day in the piece of heaven called New Zealand.

I'll try to squeeze in a few more meat pies before we leave. I'll take the deepest breathes and try to memorize the taste of the air around here. I'll stare off into the beauty.

I need to do some last minute shopping. I need to take more pictures. I think I've only taken about 2,000.

When we get back real life sets in. Real life without a massive budget. Without wedding plans. Without honeymoon plans. But to ease the pain I'll be posting about our trip for weeks. AND I'll be posting some of the professional wedding pictures. AND I'll be catching up with you!

A few videos to tickle your fancy.

Make sure the HD is on and you make this as big as possible...

New Zealand from Chris Benny on Vimeo.



So powerful.

Enjoy this gorgeous video taken down South

Images of New Zealand from Michael Fletcher on Vimeo.




We're heading back thru the time warp today. We leave Auckland at 7 pm on January 16th and fly for 13 hours. We arrive in Los Angeles at 10:30 am on January 16th.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!

12 comments:

  1. I am so glad you guys got to do something amazing for your honey moon, I cannot wait to see all the pics and catch up with the Mrs'

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing is that? Safe travels home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's breathtaking!

    There's nothing like home sweet home. Looking forward to pictures and stories of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh! Beautiful! Have a safe trip home and we can't wait to see all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That time travel thing is just bizarre!
    So fun that you are sharing your trip with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously? It can't be over already can it? Time plays tricks on us when we're on vacation. I have never considered New Zealand as a place to travel, but I sure am now. A former student went there and loved it, too. He blogged about it, too. I love the beauty of it.

    Can't wait to see more pics. I'm getting caught up on blog reading today. I've been a bit behind all week! Welcome back to the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you got to make those memories. They will warm your heart for a lifetime:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to seeing more pics of NZ and more wonderful pics of your wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you had a wonderful honeymoon :) Have a safe trip and can't wait to see more photos of your trip and your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for more honeymoon posts and wedding photos. So sad it's over, but you've got some amazing memories made!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a safe trip home. I'm sure even though the wedding and honeymoon are over it will be nice for things to get back to normal MARRIED life!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that whole time warp thing. Welcome home. I have to tell you, I was delighted when I got a comment from you and knew you were home and happy. I missed you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips