Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

#12 / 52 Food Adventures: Chocolate Stout Cupcakes with Bailey's Frosting

IMG_5383

For St. Paddy's Day my mom made this super fantastic, totally awesome, delicious cupcakes.

I ate two spoons of just the batter.
It was sooooo thick and delicious and the chocolate stout flavor actually came through on it.

Picnik collage

She used THIS recipe but substituted a frosting made of cream cheese, powdered sugar and Bailey's Irish Cream instead of the ganache.

These might have to be a St. Paddy's tradition.  They were full of chocolatey goodness but not too sweet.

My mom sent home a plate of about 10 for us to share with B's work.
Yeah, um, they never made it that far.

What did you try this week?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. Those looked amazing. Bailey's uh? Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you had me at baileys frosting. Bring these to me after Roo is born won't you? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, how did I miss this post? I'm copying this for next St. Paddy's Day:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips