Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 7, 2011

Rainy Day Fun in Orange County

IMG_1452



Sometimes there is nothing better than a rainy day at home. 
A day full of snuggles, movies, fresh baked cookies, and the sound of laughter can soothe the soul. 

Sometimes the only thing soothing about a rainy day is the thought of getting the kids out of the house. 

When the day becomes more clingy then cuddly, 
the movie has been on repeat all week 
and the only sound is of your little ones bouncing off the walls from all that sugar... 
well then, these are the places to escape to. 

Click here for the full article!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you, writing little articles!!! Go girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. first off, holy cow look at you published writer! Second, it's lists like this that make me really wish I had a little one. I get bored on rainy days and want to go places, and these sound so fun. I have a feeling if I went by myself I'd be that creepy lady.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips