Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Dandy Shoppe is open!

IMG_1776

On Saturday I finally opened The Dandy Shoppe
my new etsy shop!

Right now I have vintage, retro Christmas ornaments listed.

IMG_1780

There will be more ornaments going up throughout the week.

Picnik collage

As well as some vintage jewelry, books and accessories

and if I can figure out how to ship and price for shipping....
I'll list some awesome pyrex bowls.


IMG_1741

I was pretty excited to make my first sale that same day
and am feeling pretty excited about it.

I know I'm a little behind when it comes to listing Christmas stuff...

IMG_1728

so spread the word if you know anyone into vintage treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips