Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Passion for Food

IMG_4568

Have you been to visit Relyn at Come Sit By My Fire?

I know some of you have and those who haven't will love it there.
So perfectly named, visiting her blog is like stopping to have a hot cup of coffee and warm muffins, fresh out of the oven, with a dear friend.

Lovely music, poetry, pretty things to look at, reflection and a reminder of things to be thankful for...
her blog soothes my soul.

Sometimes I keep her blog up as I do my own writing because I find the music moves me.

Relyn does an annual personal passions month where she has guest posts from various bloggers in addition to her own posts.

Each post is about something that the writer is passionate about and I was lucky enough to write for her this year.

Can you guess what I'm passionate about?!

That's right, it's food!

Come join me by the fire at Relyn's for my guest post!

2 comments:

  1. Hi friend!! You're such a sweetheart. I love how you talk about people. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips