Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kula Revolving Sushi Bar



It's January and everyone still has ink stains on their fingers from the long list of New Years Resolutions.
Do people use pens still or is it just me? Are pens becoming obsolete?

Anyway, January is the month where everyone eats healthy and works out.

My solution the January mindset is sushi.  Actually my solution is not to have the mindset, but if you do, well then head out and get some sushi!

Don't just go anywhere, try Kula where all the plates are a mere $2.

Did you hear that?  $2 for quality sushi.

See my post on Kula at Eating The Orange.

3 comments:

  1. I adore sushi but it's really hard to find gluten free sushi! Especially in my town. Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might just have to get in my truck and drive out there for a little!

    ANY excuse to get to the coast these days....

    Have a Great New Year sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never really had it. I know it's supposed to be good for you. Just can't get over the raw part.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips