Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Discovered Treasure: Avalisa

room1
I happened upon this site in one of my pointless searches for art/furniture/imaginary things for imaginary rooms. It was in a section of the late Domino magazine about buying things that give back to the community. I should buy this art because I am a great lover of the community. What community? Mine, yours, his, and hers to be exact.

Avalisa is fresh, clean, modern and whimsical.

orange allium

The designs make me feel calm and excited at the same time.

pink tractor

Pink tractors anyone? Each picture comes in a variety of colors.

blue doe

Can't you imagine all the fun combinations that could go up on the walls? Someone please find me a nursery to decorate.

green dalmations

A child's imagination could run wild.
And by "a child" I mean "me".

Many of these pictures also come in patterns.

pink rug

And there are rugs. Your sweet keikis need to grow up playing on this rug.

modernica rocking chair

I realize this chair isn't for everyone. But I love it. Did you see it in blue in the first picture? Modernica allows you to customize your chair... for a pretty penny. But considering the fact its going in my imaginary home.... I'll take it.

newsletter_h2

9 comments:

  1. Oh.my.goodness. Those are the cutest prints. Before you even said "Someone please find me a nursery to decorate" I was thinking 'this girl's got babies on the brain'. I can't pick a favorite, but the pink tractors almost made me stab my fist up into the air in a gesture of victory for all little girls. I tried like crazy to find pink aviation themed stuff to decorate both my girls' rooms, but never could find anything that wasn't blue or boyish. So I find the pink tractors quite unique and satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Elle... Please take the babies off my brain.
    http://www.avalisa.com/product.aspx?pl=3&col=6&id=129

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the dog print AND the rug, too! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great prints! Thanks for the site to check out. The designs do make a person want to do something with them!
    Laguna is a great place to eat! I hope you had a good time. It looks like you ate well!
    And, thank you for stopping by my blog! What brought you there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this site! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are way cool! I'm picturing (for MY imaginary rooms) some little donkey artwork. Hmmmm. I could definitely go for the pink tractors too :) -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO exciting, I have 23 followers and you are all so fantastic!

    Thank you for taking the time to comment.

    Flower: I clicked the next blog button and eventually found you. One mention of Christmas tree farm and I was yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great designs! I love the colors and the patterns! -- I especially loved the rocking chair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My sweet keikis nothing. I need those rugs!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips