Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

IMG_2929

Happy Easter everyone!!

IMG_2895

You didn't think I would pass up an opportunity to dress up the babies, did you?

IMG_2884

I have to do it while they're still too young to have a say.

IMG_2881

Look at their little ears in this picture!

IMG_2910

This is one of my favorites, so sweet.

Today after church we'll be heading to my parents for an Easter celebration with lots of family, friends and as always... food!
IMG_2938

I found the bunny hats on etsy, my usual shopping weakness.  The shop is called Ava-Loos and she does custom orders.  She was super friendly and obviously very talented.
You have to check out the apple, acorn and pumpkin beanies.  Anyone having a fall baby?
IMG_2960

Easter wouldn't be complete without a bunny in a basket.
Happy bunny!

IMG_2949

Sad bunny?  Bored bunny?  Sick of mommy taking pictures bunny?

IMG_2896

I hope that today all your bunnies are happy!  We wish you all very Happy Easter!

How are you celebrating today?

14 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH! OK---this is THE BEST!!! SERIOUSLY----LOVE IT.....shouting is over now! So sweet---what treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet babies and sweet photos!
    Happy Easter to you and all your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this just made my day! I want to kiss those little cheeks and ears!! : ) Happy Easter! (Off to look at a pumpkin beanie for my late summer grandbaby!!) Sending good thoughts to your little family today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness!!! The most adorable bunnies ever!!! Happy Easter 1st Easter to the little ones ,,,and to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these pics. Seriously cute. Hope you guys have a great Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are the cutest bunnies ever!!! Thanks for sharing. Happy Easter to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to nibble on his widdle toes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are so cute!! Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cuuuuuute!! So much cuteness in one post!!! I love love love those chubby bellies. Ah. I could just kiss 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter...and I'm keeling over here. They. Are. Toooo. Cute.
    !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, the cuteness is too much handle!! And also, I totally have a smaller version of that stuffed animal! :)

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! My friend has a fall baby coming in October and I must check out that site. Thanks for the shopping tip and the sweet pic's. Hope you had a wonderful Easter :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips