Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Like Father, Like Son

p2KXUSX-2ABWCHzg4dhem5sne8_5_iP-O8mphdLhBPo copy

Today is B's birthday!

Sometimes the similarities between father and son really come out.

Like when they are eating their crazy foods.

And definitely in their facial expressions.

PicMonkey Collage

I especially love these shots.

Unplanned and identical.

It's freaking me out.

PicMonkey Collage

These two are goofy but then with B as a father, Peanut was bound to be a little odd.

PicMonkey Collage

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

2014-MJAN-45

But don't worry Dumpling...

PicMonkey Collage

there is plenty of time for daddy and big brother to teach you all their mannerisms.

2014-MJAN-56

Happy birthday to a wonderful and weird father!

2014-MJAN-58

We love you old man!

Maternity photos taken by Adrienne Gunde
Newborn photos taken by Kelly Lombardo

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, delightful birthday B post . . .
    Gorgeous family . . . Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!! I love the identical expressions. I can't tell you how many times I have caught Match and Piglet with the same expression on their faces. So sweet! Happy Birthday B!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips