Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A little down time. Maybe.

IMG_6363

After weeks and weeks of craziness,
craziness that included only one day in 7 weeks where I didn't step foot into the restaurant at all,
things seem to be stabilizing.

We have some good solid people that can be in charge when I'm not there,
so I can start to really balance my time better.

On Tuesday after a brief stop at the restaurant, I had a date with my Peanut.
We met my mom and Peanut's cousin Daniel at Pretend City in Irvine.
(post coming up soon, maybe, I think, maybe)

IMG_6364

Peanut had a great time running around in circles trying to play in and on everything.

I got lots of hugs and kisses and snuggles all day.

It was fantastic.
Did I say things were going to stabilize?

Well, they were going to stabilize.....

and then we had an offer on a house accepted!

So guess who is about to embark on a whole new level of chaos?!

That's right, we are!

6 comments:

  1. COngratulations-how exciting! Hope the sale goes smoothly and it can be as hassle-free as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YAYYYYY! I'm so excited for you guys. You are so creative-I can't wait to see what you do with a whole house of your own. I'm glad you got to spend the day with your peanut. Message me if you have any questions-It still hasn't even been a year since we became homeowners, so I'm all too familiar with the hurry up and wait game. And the paperwork. So much paperwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well yay! SO excited for you. Hope you post lots of pics. Pretty please!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting chaos though . . . Congrat's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exciting time in your lives. I can't wait to see pictures of the house. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! How exciting!! That is wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips