Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Farmgirl Paints Thrive Project: Simplicity

IMG_1851

Linking in to Farmgirl Paints Thrive Project here! Becky is taking a photography class and has been so kind as to share her information with all of us.

IMG_0052

This weeks topic is simplicity. The focus is on keeping the picture simple and direct without background clutter.

I didn't have time to take new pictures but I found these and thought they fit the assignment.

thrivebutton2

If you'd like to learn or link up head on over to Becky's blog!

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely girlie. That flower is so beautiful...I swear I can smell it. Thanks for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips