Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 19, 2010

All things Bright and beautiful

IMG_2304

I apologize for my absence this weekend. I was just too busy taking pictures of this beautiful boy.

He and his mommy were in town and this is the first time we got to meet.

IMG_2301

B & I worked with his mom and dad and have known each other for years.

This little man is 7 months old and officially the most mellow child I have ever encountered.

IMG_2310

He's a little fish and just loves his bath time.

IMG_2328

Oh look, toes!

IMG_2335

After this picture we spent a good amount of time playing with a cardboard box and trying to climb on Uncle.

All the toys he could want and we end up playing with cardboard boxes and coasters.

IMG_2353

The next day we had lunch with some friends I hadn't seen in ages. It was so nice to catch up!

He would have let me hold him forever so he could bounce and bounce and bounce.

I love his little feet.

IMG_2357

If I have a child half as easy as this one, I'll be blessed.

12 comments:

  1. Smokers...he's a cutie patootie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is a cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add though, I love it when babies discover their toes and fingers. Its so adorable watching looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is gorgeous! Lovely eyes. Beautiful hair. And a perfect smile! And you, my dear, have very pretty red toe nails. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I bet y'all are excited thinking ahead. I'm excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's a cutie! And look how adorable your baby is going to be-- you and B are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He sure is a cutie pie!! :) I'm sure you will be blessed with one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, he is adorable! Don't you just love mellow kids?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love baby feet! Cat feet, too, actually. I just hold them and and rub and rub and rub. You've made me grin.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips