Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

IMG_6980

Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of Mother's Love
                 -Maureen Hawkins


You can thank my computer issues for the lack of lengthy mushy mother's day post. :) 

I think that picture says it all.    

My very first Mother's Day ~sniffle~  I could not be happier.  Oh how I love my little Peanut.


We're off to go see my mother who makes my baby laugh like noone else can...


Happy Mother's Day everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Awesome. Just like you. Happy first Mother's Day, though I think it should count the minute the heartburn kicks in during pregnancy. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his laugh!!! Dawn, Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day, D! May each one be even sweeter than the one before. :) Enjoy your day, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that someone captured that first moment with you and Peanut. What a beautiful picture! Happy First Mother's Day Dandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that picture. And his little laugh is so sweet.
    Hope you have a fabulous day with your mama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a very happy 1st mother's day! By the sounds of Peanut's giggles, I am sure you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! happy 1st mother's day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that poor baby's mishapen head! He spent some time squooshed in the birth canal didn't he? It hurts to look at it! My baby's head was completely pointed on top from her delays in coming out. Isn't it amazing that their little skulls can get messed up like that and then round back out in no time?

    Jaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your first Mother's Day!!! Hope you had a wonderful day! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Jaxx! His poor head- I didn't notice at the time but as soon as I saw the pictures all I could think was ALIEN!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips