Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 7, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. B!

I'm back! I have so much to tell you and show you and I woke up with the itch to get back on here!

I'm married, the ceremony and reception were beyond perfect. I only cried a little bit....at a time. The whole thing was wonderful. Like a dream, only when you wake up its so much better.

I did in fact bring my camera around...everywhere. Seriously. We did take some pictures. I do have the memory card. But it won't seem to work in anything but my camera and my computer won't recognize my camera and technology is not my friend today.


2656



I hope to get things working so I can post a lot while its all still fresh in my mind. This picture is from the photo booth that was AWESOME! I will tell you all about the photo booth shortly.

But for now, thank you so much for everything. All those good comments, warm wishes and silent prayers... well I felt them all this weekend.

I was a little concerned about how I would feel today. You see, every Christmas I get really excited and then when I wake up on December 26th, part of me is always sad that the festivities are over. I wondered if it would feel that way after the wedding was over.

But then I woke up this morning and I felt more excited than ever. The party is really just beginning....

We're married!

22 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, do you mean that I am actually first to comment! Squeal! (Don't you just love that word).

    So glad that all went well. You were thought about all weekend long by all of us on the blogosphere who couldn't actually be at your wedding. I am, personally, dying to see pictures. Loads, and loads of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipppeeeee, Mrs. B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I have not been able to stop thinking of you all weekend! Ask Tony .... You are 2 hours behind us and on Saturday as we ran and did errands, I kept saying .... well maybe she's getting her make-up done ... Maybe she is at the church now ... maybe they are dancing (No bouquet throwing, however!!)

    Yesterday I thought about the cookies at your parent's house!

    Love the pics of you and MR. B! What a terrific idea!

    What all the wedding details and pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    OKAY ...

    Abrakadabrah ... now your memory stick and computer will synch!!!
    (It was worth a try!)

    Yipppppeeeeeeee, Mrs. B!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correction ... That is ...
    WANT all the wedding pics and details!

    (Too excited to type, I guess, Mrs. B!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm sooo sorry, for being behind on your blog! oopsie!

    loving the photobooth pictures! congrats on being married, I can see you looked gorgeous that day!!!

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!! i love the photobooth idea, a friend of mine had that for their wedding and it was just a hoot! i love that you also carried your camera around... i always thought i'd let someone else do the work, but its always fun to have photos from your perspective! can't wait to hear more and see more!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can feel your joy and excitement all the way across the country! It is contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!!! I thought of you and B over the weekend. :)

    I am SO happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You, of course, look absolutely beautiful! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoo hoo! Congratulations! If the photo booth pics are any indications, you were truly a radiant bride....can't wait to see more pics! ox

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! Congratulations! You look gorgeous, your hair is divine and I can't wait to see more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have pure happiness, just joy, all over your face!! Those pictures are really fun.
    Wishing you a wonderful beginning, and nice technology.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!!! You did it!!!! I can't wait to hear and see all about it! You look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So awesome! Thanks for the quick update!! So excited for you and your HUSBAND!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! Im so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. And did B cry too? I'm SO looking forward to hearing more about the wedding and seeing the pictures. Hey, aren't you supposed to be on your honeymoon. Get off the computer and go smooch or something!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay how weird is it that I totally teared up reading this?

    Seriously.

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. YIPEE! you are married...and you are right the party has just begun, unlike Chrirstmas this party lasts a lifetime! you look GORGEOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You did it! And your hair looks FABULOUS! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. who is the weirdo goodlookin guy in the 4th picture?? love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes, anyone who tells you that your wedding will be the happiest day of your life is really being rather pessimistic. I hope you and Mr. B have many happy years ahead, each better than the last.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations. You look so beautiful. I am happy for you. Can't wait to see all those looks that you have talked about!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips