Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 4, 2009

Hours, baby!

We are hours away! Is this what I expected? I have no idea. But I do know I love it. I am literally surrounded by love. I think we should join hands and sing. Or a group hug. Or we should all share something that makes us happy. Or I should just make sure that I don't have too much coffee today.

Its like Christmas eve only better!

sun picnic

My agenda today is to get my nails done and then run around like mad. I honestly still don't have some things.... like underwear. I hate to wear plain beige underwear or I may have to channel Alice and go commando. What?

Whatever I don't have by 1 pm I can do without. Just some last minute details. Thats my deadline. Then I am going to just enjoy the ride. I'm going to eat so much good food! Rehearsal tonight at the church and then dinner at Ruby Palace. 8 courses/dishes. Some pretty interesting Chinese dishes... even for me. B planned the whole thing.

A fantastic surprise..... B's grandma (poh poh) will be able to attend the wedding! We'll keep his grandfather in our prayers. Also, his Aunt Eujania is going to miss the wedding to stay with gung gung. I just think she is amazing and we will miss her dearly but that is just the type of lady she is. She always goes out of her way to make things work for everyone else and to take care of the ones she loves.

We have family in from Puerto Rico, Boston, New York, Chicago and all over California. I cannot wait to see everyone! I also can't wait to share all the details with you. Don't think these wedding posts are going to stop after the wedding. My apologies ahead of time. But after the wedding I'll have pictures to share the details. After the wedding we'll have New Zealand to get ready for.

Whew! I'm going a mile a minute. Lets just get to the wedding before I start planning out the next 10 years.

I am grateful for this amazing time, these amazing people, this amazing man. I'm also so glad I can share it all with you. All you invisible friends of mine. Blogdom is a weird and wonderful small and infinitely large community.

I am getting married, heck yeah!

As you know, I've done away with a lot of the traditional wedding cheesiness. But seriously, there has to be a bit of it. And because I can't be the only one traumatized by pictures of B with a mullet.... here you go.... I'm sorry B.... this is my honest space and I had to put it out there.... we understand... it was the eighties....

Craig & Dawn's montage from Garner Films on Vimeo.



The song "Isn't she lovely" was my dads song for me when I was little. I'm pretty sure my mom will cry when she hears it. Hope you enjoyed my little display of public humiliation!

Um, have you heard I'm getting married tomorrow?!

24 comments:

  1. What a wonderful video of the two of you separately and together. I love all of the old pics and the new ... and the music you chose is perfect! They'll be more people crying than just your mom, I gar-on-tee!
    Warm vibes and caring thoughts go out to you at this most special time.
    Hugs and more hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Joy! The Joy of Love! May God richly bless the two of you as you live life together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The slide show is perfect. 'Nuff said / *wipes nose*\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful slide show! My two favorite shots from there are the one of you and your dad walking away (pic shot from behind)... and the one of you and B lying on the picnic blanket.

    May you both continue to be showered with endless blessings. I am so very happy for both of you. *Standing up and clapping... wiping away a happy tear that threatens to spill*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last song for the two of you was perfect! I thought I teared up at the last post, but this one did it. Thank you so much for sharing that special slideshow with us! And I have so much blogger respect for you that you found the time to write a post to us the day before your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, happy, happy for you! Will be thinking of you tomorrow! ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!

    Okay, so you're the only other person I've ever told this to... but since it's just you and me, I feel pretty safe here....

    And besides you brought up the whole undergarments thing first....

    Ahem.

    I wore orange cotton hanes underwear under my wedding dress.

    I know. I should be embarrassed. I didn't put any thought at ALL into my undergarments. In fact, I completely forgot that I'd even be wearing any.

    (My man didn't take one bit of notice either.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ENJOY!!!!!
    Thanks for reminding me of some wonderful memories of my own wedding so long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that was just BEAUTIFUL!!! Joy, Joy, Joy for tomorrow and your days ahead with B. May God bless you as you embark on this most awesome journey that is marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe! Congratulations! I hope everything goes off without any problems! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh lord! I'm laughing and blushing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck! Enjoy every moment. If any thing goes not exactly according to plan, don't let it affect you at all. You are there for one thing. To make the man you love your husband, and you his wife. At the end of the day, if you acomplished that...it was a success! I'm so happy for you...which is funny because I've never actually met you. Hmmm. Bless the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful video... I so enjoyed it!
    You guys are adorable together!

    Have tons of fun and enjoy every minute of this time in your lives!

    Robin~♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the video.

    I wish you all the best on your wonderful day.
    Enjoy each other.

    Chrystal

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous video! Enjoy your beautiful day tomorrow. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Standing up and clapping for you and singing a little kumbaya! Loved the video it is just adorable. Many Happy Blessings for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for sharing that slideshow!

    GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!!!! :) (Insert virtual hug here.)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, funny unmet person, I'm sending such kind thoughts your way. You're one of the smartest rollercoasters out there blogging and if your day isn't perfect it'll have me to answer to.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Enjoy.every.single.moment....your getting married!! Yahoo, yipppeee....yehaw!!Congrats~

    ReplyDelete
  20. God Bless you tomorrow and for the rest of your life together! Have a ball! BTW, my hubby is named Craig and they make really good husband material! As opposed to Tigers. Sorry don't know where that came from. Blessings! Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful video--Wishing you the best from the Midwest! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh, that was wonderful!!!!! I almost cried when I read about that being your dads song to you when you were little!!!

    Wishing you and "B" the best!!! I can't wait to hear about the wedding and especially to see the pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love it. Can't wait to hear all about it. Can't wait to hear all about the food too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The video was beautiful. You're a handsome couple. Speaking of handsome...have I told you your B is very? Well, he is though uh, not so much with a mullet...LOL!
    ~ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips