Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 18, 2009

Images of New Zealand

I have quite a lot to share with you...there is the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner and my Christmas tree (that I think is sooo pretty) and a few stories about nothing important and the cranes (Jaxx, its coming), and I never finished the Christmas baking posts and there are pretty pictures that make me sigh BUT
  • My computer is still not recognizing my camera or my memory card
  • My flash drive is broken
  • My external hard drive that has all my previous pictures is wonky and won't let me in
  • I saw Zero 7 at the Orpheum Wed. and didn't get to bed until 2 am and woke up a 5:45 am. (The Orpheum is an amazing venue in LA and I'll someday take you on a tour there) and I'm still tired :)
  • I cannot bring myself to post without pictures

  • I haven't completed my shopping
  • I tend to ramble
  • What are we talking about?

Oh yeah, so for now, just enjoy this lovely video of New Zealand!


Images of New Zealand from Michael Fletcher on Vimeo.


Are you ready for Christmas? 7 days and counting!

11 comments:

  1. Am I ready? Well, I listened to the twins argue this morning about whether it's 8 or 7 days until Christmas. Yes, I'm ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, ok you're excused! Jaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't computer issues the worst??!! It certainly sounds like you have a lot going on...tis the season I suppose!

    I hope you get a chance to breathe a little and enjoy the wonder of this beautiful season (I should take some of my own advice) :)

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'm going to have to do some deep breathing and relaxation techniques to get through a day without photos from you!! But I can do this. I can do this! (I'll just keep telling myself as my blood pressure skyrockets and my hands begin to tremble). :o)
    My, my lady, I think you have a good excuse not to post for WEEKS if you so chose! You've just been through a whirlwind of life changing events!
    But I do hope your computer issues are solved soon so that my universe will be back in balance. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you need a good friend in the tech help business! Your computer needs a darn good spanking.

    I think I'll survive without your photos... temporarily anyway. Do you really love your camera??? I am saving up to get a new one, and I love the photos that you post- so crip, and good quality. You told me already what kind of camera you use, and I've heard a couple other people with the same type love it too...

    Okay, good luck on that whole computer thing. The other option is always a baseball bat solution. But I wouldn't recommend that unless you have a brand new computer standing by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, now, you need a rest. I'm just going to play some quiet piano music here while you take it easy, have a nap, keep taking in the essence of Mrsness and let some techie sorts mend your technology. All your readers will be ok with the quiet piano music. It'll all be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds busy to me!! Glad you had a good time on Wed night and that you have a pretty tree, in which I think you should really post photos even if it is after Christmas...happy weekend girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vimeo ... something tells me we're not in Kansas any more!

    Sorry about the computer problems ... there is nothing worse ... ok ... maybe, but not for a blogger who has a few more wedding posts to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! I can't post without pictures either. I can't wait to go to New Zealand one day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hang in there my b!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You crack me up. You are so funny. You have so much going on that I don't know how you find the time to even post. My parents have been here this week and I haven't gotten anything done. Laundry, shopping, and cooking is about it. Can't wait to see all your photos of your wedding, Christmas tree, and of your honeymoon. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips