Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 11, 2014

And the next one will be...

Taken on Easter (20 weeks, the halfway point!)

Happy Mother's Day everyone!


This year I'm celebrating with my one little boy.

My silly, sweet, sensitive, dirty, energetic, crazy little boy.

But next Mother's Day I'll be celebrating with…... 

pic2

TWO LITTLE BOYS!

Peanut with baby Charlie

As I suspected after watching every ultrasound like a hawk, we're having another little boy.
I knew I saw something there!

So I'm going to be the mom of TWO BOYS,
I can hardly believe it!

The jump from one to two boys seems so hard core.

Double the dirt, double the fun?

Is that how the saying goes?


Meanwhile, I've given up my stash of girls clothes and girls names and girl plans (sigh),
and I'm getting really excited.  I can't wait to see if the two boys look alike or totally different.

  B is over the moon.  He would have been very happy to have a girl but I do recall him starting to talk about having 2 boys before we even had Peanut.

And no, we are not going to be trying for a girl next… are you crazy?
You know we'll end up with 3 boys!
This is it.  2 is perfect and I'm sure we'll have our hands full.





Peanut has been practicing his big brother skills on Boots the dog and Toby the turtle.
He likes to hum the Star Wars theme song to baby Boots to get him to go to sleep.

I need to get a video of that some time soon.
Every infant wants to fall asleep to the Star Wars theme song, right?

\

Soak it all in Peanut, you have about 17 more weeks to be the baby
before little brother comes in and cramps your style!

6 comments:

  1. I needed this happy news today!! Pure awesomeness, and you look fabulous as always! Peanut is going to make the best big brother ever ♥ -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fabulous!!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been by in ages, and such big news when I finally do pop in! Congratulations! You're going to have so much fun. Boys are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I bet two boys will be super fun! I am soooooo happy for you to be adding to your sweet family. I hope the next weeks go by smoothly. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thrilled for you! I had two boys and it was awesome! They were dirty, messy, sweet little guys and filled my days with happiness....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be thrilled with two boys. yes there are fun things about girls, but boys I know how to deal with. just think, no high school DRAMA to deal with!! No mean girls making your little girl cry. I can't wait to see what he looks likeand to watch (read) how peanut teaches little cashew all about life. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips