Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm back!

IMG_4646

I haven't exactly been gone but I haven't been here. I found that not being in an office during the day means that I haven't been on the computer. Actually, all my days have been jumbled. I have never not had a job before and it seems my days are either flying by in errands or just floating with no recollection of any major activity.

You know, I always thought that if I had the time I would run around and do all kinds of fun activities. I've realized that what I really want is for B and I to both be able to play...and with more money, of course. Now I'm determined to get out and do something and check things off the list I have constantly going. You know the list. It's the when I have a chance I will...

Do I have a point? No, not really. As you can see in the photos I've been busy eating turkey legs!

IMG_4649

I believe that I'll be back to my regular posting schedule (or pretty close to) and I'll be catching up on your blogs too!

I feel out of touch. I hope you haven't all moved and changed identities!

9 comments:

  1. Nope, I'm still surrounded by corn and trees. : )

    Enjoy your free time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still here in the Sweltering Northeast Ohio. I have, however, had a Dandy sized hole in my blogiuniverse. It has been unsettling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh if ONLY I had moved... and I change identities daily. Sometimes minute, by minute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm. Turkey legs.
    I totally get that. When I have free time I usually spend it in some vague manner. Not like a task master, like I should, since free time isn't in great supply. Oh well, I guess as long as we enjoy it, it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are adorable! I have those same aspirations...for Honey and I to just run around having fun with no worries of money or responsiblities. In a perfect world right?? Anyway I have missed you. I can't remember the last time I saw your cute litle comments on my blog....waaaa;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean-the office day job makes it so easy to keep in touch with other blogs, but it's so much harder when you don't have scheduled computer time. I've missed you too, but enjoy that mellow time now before Peanut gets here! You'll look back on it wistfully I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmmmm. That looks so good. I can't wait to get to the fair and eat all the crazy food! haha. It's like a pregnant woman's dream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did I not just comment on your FB about turkey legs? And that was before I saw this post! Too funny! I miss your almost-daily posts too, but I'm sure that running around and doing all those fun things is much more enjoyable than sitting in an office with a regular boring day job, like me...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips