Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 27, 2012

All my parties start like this

IMG_7722

This was Saturday afternoon.

Peanuts 2nd birthday party is Sunday.

IMG_7721

I'm like the tasmanian devil of party preparations.

Today we did cupcakes.


IMG_7738

My friend Kelly came by and we created a bunch of monster cupcakes (each one different, might I add)
for Peanut's Monster Mash Costume Party.

It's a nice way to tweak the Halloween theme just a tad.


IMG_7736

We had a lot of fun making these.

I'm so glad I had the help because I always hit this creativity block about halfway through these things.

IMG_7641

This was a week ago.

More makings of monsters.

IMG_7642


I love these monsters, I can't wait to show you the finished products....

and give you a little tour of his party!

B & I also can't wait to give him his birthday present.

I'm getting super excited, I'll be back with pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. Quite the spread . . . I am excited to see the finish line . . . (looks like a great place to prepare, cook, create . . . )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievably cute, and what an awesome party prep space!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips