Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas Quiet

IMG_8105

The holiday season is full of hustle and bustle.
The parties and planning and prepping and purchasing and parenting just never stops.

So I especially love the quiet time just after naps.

IMG_8103

Dumpling loves his stuffed animals and often sits with one to read a book.

IMG_8101

As you probably know, seeing my kids sit to read on their own brings me pure joy.

I can't help but post the pictures.

Add Christmas to the mix and you have perfection!

IMG_8117

Wishing you all a moment of quiet in your day!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blog land. I missed you. The boys have grown so much. Merry Christmas!🎄🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing little ones with books. Your boys and your house are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when Piglet "reads" to his babies. It is the sweetest thing! I cannot believe how big Dumpling is, and Peanut too! Also, can we please have a house tour? Your decorations are GORGEOUS!! Also, I'm having major built-in envy. Yours remind me of the ones we built for our old house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I the only one that thinks it looks like Dumpling is taking a selfie and working Big Bro in?? Merry Christmas---and a terrific 2016!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips